Want to be part of the largest and the most important South-East Europe municipal event? Meet people, exchange experiences, learn new things, compare with others and promote your work? Get a unique opportunity to present your municipality projects in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and meet potential partners and investors?
NEXPO 2013 International Municipal Fair
offers you all these and much more. Organized in the Cities of Rijeka and Opatija
, the Republic of Croatia, from 25-27 September 2013
, NEXPO will bring together local governments, local government associations, development agencies, civil society and businesses from South-East Europe and beyond. NEXPO was organized for the first time in March 2011, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. It brought together 200 Mayors, 100 Exhibitors, 2000 Visitors, and provided 9 Conferences and Workshops.
The topic of NEXPO 2013 is EU Integration
. The Fair will also provide opportunities for local governments to meet representatives of the business sector and attract potential investors for their projects in energy efficiency and renewable energies
. It is expected to bring together over 4000 participants in the Sport Centre Zamet in Rijeka, an exhibit space of 4000 m2.
NEXPO 2013 Program includes:
NEXPO 2013 space is limited
- Conference "The Road to EU Integration-Removing Barriers, Unlocking Our Potential" (25 September 2013, Croatian Cultural Dome in Susak, by invitation)
- NEXPO Fair (26 and 27 September 2013, Zamet Centre)
- Series of workshops (26 and 27 September 2013, Zamet Centre, entrance by participant badge), grouped in two main themes: Improving practice in Sustainable development and Improving practice in governance and partnership work
- Mayors' Café (26 and 27 September 2013, Zamet Centre), the perfect place for face to face discussions between mayors on cooperation, investments, donations or twinning
- Matchmaking (26 and 27 September 2013, Zamet Centre), by pre-arranged meetings, will enable municipalities and the private sector to meet, present to each other and identify collaboration opportunities
- The rich Cultural Program from 25-27 September, will present a mosaic of the Croatian traditional and modern culture, but also cultures of other SEE countries
, as well as accommodation availability on the Adriatic coast in September. We encourage you to make all the reservations no later than 30 June 2013
For all information about NEXPO 2013, detailed program, online registration, accommodation booking, travel details, etc. please check: nexpo.nalas.eu